Safety, secure logistics system
These days, food safety and security is always questioned and important issue.
As we import various food and processed products from oversea countries, safety and security are also required in logistics business.
We work to create a complete system which is always safe and secure in addition to being part of a smooth logistics system from the point of view of the customer.
We were the first in the industry to obtain certification for the international standard ISO9001 for our quality management system in December, 2006 and we obtained certification for the international standard ISO22000 for our almost unprecedented food safety management system in warehousing at headquarters in January, 2011. We also aim for customers to have confidence in our warehouses in the aspect of hygiene.
We will continue to construct our systems as a company that provides safe and secure logistics systems so that customers know that our KLL warehouses are secure.
- June, 1918
- Company founded with the aim of processing and selling seafood products
- July, 1968
- Kaneyo Yamanobe Suisan Co., Ltd. established
- February, 1979
- Headquarters and cold storage warehouses constructed
- August, 1990
- 2nd freezing plant constructed
- February, 2004
- Refrigeration department spun off to form Kaneyo Sohsui Co., Ltd.
- December, 2006
- ISO9001 certification obtained by Kaneyo Yamanobe Suisan Co., Ltd. and Kaneyo Sohsui Co., Ltd.
- July, 2010
- New headquarters with fish plant constructed in Suginoiri, Shiogama City
- August, 2010
- Kaneyo Sohsui Co., Ltd. company name change to Kaneyo Loyalty One Logistics Co., Ltd.
- January, 2011
- ISO22000 certification obtained by Kaneyo Yamanobe Suisan Co., Ltd. and Kaneyo Loyalty One Logistics Co., Ltd.
- April, 2014
- Loyalty Ocean Co., Ltd. established
- September, 2014
- Kaneyo Yamanobe Suisan Co., Ltd. FDF（FOOD DEVELOPER FACTORY） established and construction completed
- August, 2015
- HACCP certification obtained by Kaneyo Yamanobe Suisan Co., Ltd.